27 Nisan 2013 Cumartesi

The cradle of Renaissance: Belle Firenze!










This is the famous restaurant Golden View,  which was full of Turkish Painter's oil paintings.

Florence, with its unique architecture, has always intrigued me and this may be the reason why I felt zeal to wander around its magical streets and squares.


The amazing Ponte Vecchio was again full of curious eyes striving hard to have a glimpse of the river Arno.


Golden View, was a restaurant where wining, arts, painting, architecture were all perfectly blended with a historical and gastronomical taste.  The view I had was as valuable as gold, as its name indicated. Its address is : Via dè Bardi, 58/r, 50125 Firenze

The weather was heavenly, I felt the sun while tasting my different varieties of tortellini (with pumpkin sauce for ex.), wine, local desserts, coffee, and risotto.

I reached to the climax of hedonism during my visit there.

I had already visited Academia, Uffizi Gallery, and other museums when I went there last August. So, this visit was fully scenic, gastronomical and photographic.




   

Hiç yorum yok: